The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Drum Depot Summer Sale (DDSS) being held in-store & online on Sunday 30th July between 11am – 4pm only
- The DDSS applies to certain products purchased in store and online at drumdepot.co.uk as mail order.
- The sale price only applies to products in stock during the DDSS.
- We are unable to reserve or hold products.
- Telephone orders are not permitted.
- Pre-ordering of products that are included in the DDSS is not permitted
- All sale items are subject to availability in store & online.
- The DDSS applies to certain products only.
- Any products that have been pre-ordered prior to the DDSS, will be charged at full price and not at the sale price.
- No refunds on sale products are permitted.
- Exchanges will be considered within 14 days of the original purchase date and are at the discretion of Drum Depot.
- Exchanges will only be considered for items that are in the original packaging and the same condition as they were sold.
- Exchanges will only be given to the value of the ‘sale’ price and not to the value of the ‘before or after sale’ price.
- Drum Depot reserves the right to make reasonable necessary alterations to the advertised event and featured products.
- Drum Depot may cancel or abandon any sale event without notice.
- These discounts are not in conjunction with any other offer at Drum Depot & cannot be applied to any outstanding orders.
- Drum Depot reserve the right to amend or remove any of the offers at any time.
- Finance is not available on sale items.
For full Terms & Conditions see here.