The new Zildjian FX Stacks, the latest in innovative design, provides versatility to match the range of sound you’re looking for. Set them up as traditional hi-hats, or stack them. FX Stacks come in 8”, 10”, 12”, 14” and 16” and include an exclusive Zildjian Cymbolt mount for easy transitions.
The trashy and raw sounds of Zildjian’s FX Stacks are made possible thanks to a unique combination of materials and finishing processes. The dry blasted alloy top cymbal and cold-rolled steel bottom cymbal look as raw as they sound, and are meant to age and develop patina over time.
Both the dry blasted top cymbal and the steel bottom cymbal will show fingerprints after handling. If fingerprints are left in place, a natural oxidation will develop. If desired, these cymbals can be cleaned with a clean, dry cloth.
Do not clean your FX Stacks using cymbal cleaner or any other type of cleaning product as this may alter the finish in unintended ways.
- Explore a variety of pitches and staccato sounds
- Set up as hi hats or stack them
- Make quick adjustments with the exclusive Cymbolt
- From bright, fast and cutting to trashy and raw
- Two unique alloys: Proprietary Alloy top, Cold Rolled Steel bottom
- Other sizes available to order – 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″ and 16″