Zildjian’s one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel. They are ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs or anywhere you can’t play loud.
The sandblasted finish may show fingerprints after handling. If fingerprints are left in place, a natural oxidation will develop. If desired, these cymbals can be cleaned with a clean, dry cloth. Do not clean your L80s using cymbal cleaner or any other type of cleaning product as this may alter the finish in unintended ways.
- 80% quieter than traditional cymbals
- Play at low volume on an acoustic cymbal
- Articulate and responsive with sticks, brushes and mallets
- Ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs
- Avoid ear fatigue from long practice sessions
This Cymbal Set Includes
- Zildjian L80 14″ Low Volume Hi-Hats
- Zildjian L80 16″ Low Volume Crash
- Zildjian L80 18″ Low Volume Crash Ride