The 18″ AAX Heavy Crash from SABIAN introduces a whole new palette of sound to the AAX line. A larger raw bell adds more meat for more projection and higher pitch. A whole new style of hammering − much more visible on the surface of the cymbal due to the larger, rounder peen − makes for a more complex and slightly darker crash. At the same time, more highs are introduced into the sound, resulting in a wider band of frequency. For drummers, that means brighter highs and more complex lows. SABIAN has always pushed the boundaries of innovation, using the latest manufacturing technology to answer new trends in music and sound. AAX Heavy Crashes are no exception, answering the call for brighter, faster, more complex crashes.
- Brilliant Finish
- Answers the call for more complex Crashes with added versatility
- Larger, raw bell delivers faster response and added projection
- Additional hammering means brighter highs and more complex lows
- A whole new design for SABIAN AAX Crashes
- Quality protected with SABIAN two-year warranty