The SABIAN 18″ FRX Crash is a pro-level, extra-thin B20 Bronze crash that delivers quick, shimmering response and exceptionally soft feel. SABIAN FRX (Frequency Reduced) cymbals are designed for playing environments where other cymbals have too much attack. They are NOT low volume cymbals. Rather, they work by cutting specific frequencies that result in the perception of volume. Remove those frequencies, and suddenly your 18″ FRX Crash sits perfectly in the mix, no matter how hard you play. No compromise – no holding back. FRX are ideal for playing churches, weddings, corporate gigs, small venues, schools, musical theater, cruise ships, drummers who sing, band rehearsals, or any setting where cymbal volume could be a problem: even on the largest stages where a multitude of live mics for singers and acoustic instruments are a challenge. FRX gives real drummers in real situations the freedom to play any gig without holding back.
- Natural Finish
- Designed for playing environments where traditional cymbals have too much attack
- Extra-thin crash delivers quick, shimmering response and exceptionally soft feel
- FRX give real drummers in real life situations the freedom to play any gig without holding back
- The ideal solution for any gig where cymbal volume is a challenge
- Protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty