Delivering rich, dynamic sound from a minimal footprint, the PM-100 is the ideal compact monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Equipped with 80 watts of power, the PM-100 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with onboard mixing capabilities, you’re able to connect music players and other devices for practice and enjoyment while playing at home.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 80 watts of power, custom 10-inch speaker, and tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
- Rated Power Output – 80 W
- Nominal Input Level – V-Drums INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms), LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Speaker – 25 cm (10 inches) Woofer x 1, 5 cm (2 inches) Tweeter x 1
- Controls – Power switch, V-Drums Volume knob, Line Input Volume knob, Bass knob, Treble knob
- Indicators – POWER
- Connectors – V-Drums INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, LINE INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type, AC IN jack
- Power Consumption – 36 W
- Accessories – Owner’s manual, Power cord
- Width – 388 mm 15-5/16 inches
- Depth – 407 mm 16-1/16 inches
- Height – 354 mm 13-15/16 inches
- Weight – 13.5 kg / 29 lbs / 13 oz
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-100 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. Its compact size is ideal for playing at home, and the powerful custom speaker system delivers rich, full-range sound with inspiring punch and presence. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-100 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and there’s also a two-band equalizer for shaping the overall sound.