For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
Evans EQ1 resonant series features a single ply of 10mil film with dry-vents to allow air to escape and an internal overtone control ring to focus the resonant tone of any bass drum.
- Drum head with single ply of 10mil film and a fixed internal overtone control ring
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Dry vents allow air to escape and reduce overtones
- Sizes available to order: 20″ – 22″
- Wide tuning range
- Also available in a coated version