Clear, full-stick definition. Low overtones.
The K Ride is one of the first K models made when US manufacturing of K’s began in 1982, and is a solid, all-around ride choice for any gig. Standard K Rides feature a traditional randomized hammer pattern, very low curvature, and is made today with a smooth lathing for a little extra give. Its mid-range weight provides solid stick clarity, while also retaining great low crash qualities.
- Solid, all-around ride choice for any gig
- Traditional randomized hammer pattern
- Very low curvature for low crash sound
- Smooth lathing for extra give
- Great stick clarity and crash qualities
Wear & Tear
This Ride cymbal is in Very Good condition with some minor marks, see images for example;
- Body: Stick/finger print marks on the body from general use. No signs of cracks.
- Edge: Very good condition with some extremely minor marks.
- Bell: There are some extremely light wear marks around the bell but no key holing.
- Logo’s: Logs’s are faded.
- Any other marks are purely cosmetic and do not affect the sound / performance
Prior to purchase additional photos can be provided on request.