With head and rim pickups!
Changing your live drum sound has never been easier. Made with the same attention to detail as our world-class acoustic kits, the DT50K and DT50S Drum Triggers look like they belong to an acoustic kit – and offer reliable triggering of samples, loops and effects. The easiest way to upgrade your acoustic drum kit!
With its die-cast metal body and chrome finish, the DT50S looks like part of a snare or tom drum – but the trigger it contains opens up a world of different sounds and abilities. Thanks to its dual pickups, you can trigger different samples depending on whether you hit the drum head or rim.
- Solid metal die-cast body for the ultimate in durability
- Chrome finish with Yamaha Absolute Hybrid lug-style design for professional look
- Dual trigger capability with complete isolation between head and rim triggering
- Small footprint and soft material for the head contact which don’t impede the acoustic drum sound
- Compatible with the following drum modules: Yamaha DTX900M, Yamaha DTX700M, Yamaha DTX502M, Yamaha DTXM12
The DT50S Drum Trigger should also be used for kick drums which have a metal hoop (rather than a wooden hoop). For kick drums with a wooden hoop, the DT50K Kick Drum Trigger should be used.