TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE MARK GUILIANA CLINIC & MASTERCLASS
Drum Depot in association with Mike Dolbear presents MARK GUILIANA drum clinic (plus support)
Event: Mark Guiliana Drum Clinic
When: Thursday 1st June 2017
Doors Open: 6.30pm
Show Starts: 7pm
Show ends: 9.30pm (ish)
(Please remember on clinic days the shop opens at 10am as normal but closes early at 2pm in order to prepare for the show)
If the clinic news wasn’t enough to get you jumping for joy, then perhaps knowing Mark Guiliana will be staying on for an extra day to do a masterclass will have you reaching for the nearest mobile communications unit with Drum Depot on speed dial!
Drum Depot in association with Mike Dolbear presents MARK GUILIANA Masterclass.
Event: Mark Guiliana Masterclass
When: Friday 2nd June 2017
Time: 12pm to 4pm
Tickets: £150 per person per 4 hour masterclass
Wondered what the difference is between a drum clinic and a masterclass?
A drum clinic is a performance, a show, an event to watch usually with mass attendance.
A masterclass is a small group drum lesson with participation and hands on involvement.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
As we are unable to reserve or hold tickets, the best way to buy a ticket is to give us a ring on 02920 220120 (you can pay over the phone with your card) or pop by the store and pay in person.
E-mailing us to say you’d like a ticket doesn’t mean you’ve secured a place.
If you want a ticket, ring us or pop in. It’s easy!
Please note tickets are not available to purchase online.
Terms & Conditions apply
Tickets for Events
Drum Depot reserve the right to:
- Make reasonably necessary alterations to the advertised event arrangements and featured participants.
- Cancel or abandon any event without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (If an event cancels in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided)
- Restrict ticket sales to a maximum number per person and/or household and cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this.
Important information regarding tickets
- Tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Drum Depot are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot replace them.
- Tickets are non transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain is prohibited and may render them void.
- You must produce a valid ticket in order to attend the event.
- Turning up on the night without a ticket or with an extra person, in the hope of gaining entry is a no go. If your names not on the door you ain’t coming in!