The 2BX stick was designed by Cuban-American heavy metal drummer, Dave Lombardo. It’s thick diameter combined with a short taper and oval tip provide power for the heavier hitter. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .630″ Length: 16-1/8″
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D’Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.